Restore Missing Teeth & Get Your Smile Back
Losing teeth can be a life-changing event that affects the appearance of your smile and your ability to chew and speak. If you’ve recently had a tooth extracted, or lost a tooth due to decay or injury, dental implants can be an effective solution. Peach Street Dental & Dentures provides cutting edge dental implants for patients in Erie, PA, and the surrounding area.
Dental Implants & Mini Implants
A dental implant is a small titanium rod that replaces the root of a missing tooth. Dental implants are surgically placed and fuse to the jawbone as they heal over time. Once the dental implants and jawbone are ready, we can attach dental crowns to the implants, which serve as artificial replacement teeth.
Mini implants work in a similar way; however, dental crowns can be placed on mini implants on the same day. This can drastically cut down on recovery time and provide patients with a convenient, effective, and safe solution.
What Happens If You Don’t Replace a Missing Tooth?
- The appearance of your smile & facial structure can change
- The surrounding teeth can shift & create difficulties with chewing, speaking, & brushing
- Your risk for gum disease, tooth decay, & bone loss increases
Why Are Dental Implants a Good Option?
- Dental implants & mini implants can last a lifetime
- They look, feel, & function like natural teeth, & provide a stable foundation for restorations
- They can restore your smile & your confidence simultaneously
Peach Street Dental & Dentures
7040 Peach St
Erie, PA 16509
Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Friday: 7:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Select Saturdays: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM